At the end of this course, learners should have developed:
- Understanding of the key societal changes that have affected representation in recent decades;
- Understanding of the key role played by modern parliaments in representation;
- Knowledge and understanding of the five core processes of representation;
- Ability to identify and critically evaluate examples of best practice in representation; and
- Ability to critically reflect on their own practices of representation.
This course was written by Professor Cristina Leston-Bandeira, University of Leeds.